Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sianz. Sianz. Sianz. qian yan wan yu jing zai bu yan zhong. I sux.

Hate me bah. So many people buay song me. I am used to it. I have learned to live alone. Since whatever I do simply irritate people, I think doing much is a stupid thing. I shall sit back relax, enjoy and let the project flop. Because I sux.

Everything I say seems to be wronging others. I sux. How many a time did I say things right? Since it's the case, I shall keep my mouth shut. Sit back and enjoy what they have to present. Since it's because too little time has been given.

I am another stupid fool. Why should I waste my time in the midst of CTs thinking of people who don't give a damn. I should learn to be more selfish, after all, all Man are selfish.

I am going to go out and enjoy myself now, with people who knows how to appreciate me. And I am not going to give a damn, since no one does. And my presence is just darn irritating.

No comments: