I suck. Okie, the previous curse from the previous entry pls direct them all to me. Not my bear. I want my bear in a piece.
All my fault. Always fall asleep. WHY. Everyone in the hell can do homework. Everyone started to work hard. Everyone stopped slacking and did their tutorials. Me? Forget it.
I am so sianz. Tml got physics lecture. Then go back dhs. Interview. Then lunch. Then parade rehearsal. Then dinner with NA. Saturdays have become so mechanical have they? So routine?
Still glad that I am a zuo bo za bo for JNCO. Cos' if I still gotta juggle with advisor after POP, I am going crazy.
I have been eating like a pig nowadays. Chips after dinner, snacks after lunch. I am a fat idiot. No amt of PE keeps me fit at this rate. I suck.
Just written in my organiser. Got a million work to do this weekend.
Wasted my time singing Fish Leong's songs away. I wanted to sing out every work that I have, isn't it great if singing helps me complete my homework.
Pls don't behead my bear. Just let all the promise that I broken land on me okie? My poor bear.
Did I mention that there was Kindachi's TV series at 2.30p.m.? I wished I can watch the next one. The one that I missed. About the butterflies. Should be monday. Yeah school end early.
Okie. Bathing time you dirty woman.
[Prayer for the girl who's sick] Dear Lord, pls bless her and make her well enough for her exams tomorrow, let her fever subside to allow her to study. She is improving, she's trying her best. Pls give her the chance to prove herself in her studies. I believe that all the effort she put in will pay off at her O's. She can do it if only you give her the chance. Allow her to do well, help her to do well in her O's, so that she will gain self confidence, so that she can minimise whatever depression she may be going through, or even bring her the happiness that she have not experienced for a long time. Guide her along this right path, and help her onto the path that she chooses. She can do it. There have been many miracles that you have created, many impossibles that you have made possible. Aid her. Bless her. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment