Friday, July 23, 2004

Yeah! Now I have the Rich Text Editor thingy!
 
Seriously, at first when I first wanted to blog just now, I was going to complain cos' I couldn't get the text thing yesterday. Read some lines and it said need a certain level of Internal Explorer or Windows. Thought my computer so damn lan till' cannot even make the mark. Now it can so no complains. After all, it's a pentium 3. Though everyone in the hell uses Win XP and Pentium 4, but at least Win Me get the least of the virus. And I am don't require fast word processors, cos' I am a slow reactor.
 
Getting the momentum of doing work. Realised that once the momentum is there, you won't stop doing tutorials till' you are tired. By COM, it shouldn't stop till the velocity of my brain becomes zero. Since momentum =  mass * velocity. OKie stop crapping.
 
You are right. I am currently nuts about Physics.
 
All the people around me are mugging. Everyone does their tutorials on time. Some stresses me out manz, did all the tutorials and have nothing to do. ALL the tutorials. Much ahead of time. Can you believe it. This is scary, like I told ser, once it's lunch, or free periods, you see people mugging at every study area all the time. Like I told airen, I don't mug, but I do like a mug of coffee.
 
Today was evaluation of JCT results by Mrs Lim. Our cohort was totally trashed by the previous 2 cohorts in terms of passes and distinctions. Not surprising, which school I go to don't say our cohort is horrendous compared to the previous batches? Whether is it DHS, or TJC, it's the same everywhere. Not my primary school though. When it's not a famous school, we just do our best and hope to get into a normal secondary school. Things just don't operate the same way in a top school. Our batch is the smallest, and everytime our results are just the worse it seems to be. Our batch left a mark in DHS history by not doing well enough for the kids to get a half day off school. I wonder if we will leave a mark in TJC too.
 
Okie. Time to start the momentum of Physics. Perhaps complete complex numbers too. I yearn to be a person 'who have not enough tutorials to do'. Sounds so relaxing. Once I catch up on pt and interval estimation, i can do hypo testing, then do t-testing. Then I will catch up with fmath stats in no time. hrm. Sounds like a dream. Like the GP essay topic, "If you can dream it, you can do it." (Walt Disney)


No comments: