Received an email today from someone. Do know that there's some misunderstanding somewhere. I don't want to find out whose fault it is, because if I do, I am going to scold either sides, and it's not going to help since both parties are the most important people in this planning of POP. So for now, I just have to let it be, let everyone do their job and be happy with each other. Rather than having POP to flop.
Even if I do know the misunderstanding, I can't help feeling disappointed. Like I said, not purely in the Std4s, but also with the committee, with the Yr1s. And disappointment with myself for choosing the wrong words to say during the session. Oh well. Disappointment fills my heart and soul.
Tired of chasing Yr1s for stuff. Tired of trying to make everyone happy. Now I learn a new thing from a project, and I wonder is it a good thing to learn: As an OIC of the project, one of your main objectives is to make everyone happy.
My doggie is still the best. The head is heavier than the body, keep tilting down. The white fur around the mouth sure become super grey. haa
No comments:
Post a Comment