Thursday, July 15, 2004

[Music] Yong Qi ~ Fish Leong ~ Fly Away ~ Ting Bu Dao

So busy that I didn't update for so long. Hao bu rong yi then got time to come here. Busy about. POP as usual. I am not about to talk about the problems, or else will talk till tml morning. So tired. Got reprimanded last night, a bit sad, but it's all right. Life is a learning process.

Luckily JY helped by doing most of the Std 4 gifts or I should say all of it. Lately is tired solely with POP, no need to talk about homework. Lagging behind like shit. Total crap. But JCT still not so bad, considering I started 3 days before exams started. DOB, C6. Neck aches. A bit of head aches. Think never sleep in proper position last night.

No refund for Econs. sadz.

Need somewhere to relax these days. See if anyone wanna pei me play pool. Ohz. No money. I am such a spend thrift. It's deficit 25 bucks le.

The mark of the pimple just wouldn't go away. And my fringe super curl. And I thinking of ear holes. Vanity.

Too tired. I must do some tutorial tonight. Or else I die le. one math lag by 3 tutorials, another lag by 1.5 . And physics lag by a few questions. I am lagging.

My comp is lagging. Totally driving me to my grave le. Sianz. My dear diary, tell me today I won't need to call people up. Rather impossible. I just thought of someone to call le. SIANZ.

I wan my bed. My mouth is super dry. I hate sore throat. Where's my teddy bear? There goes, I am nuts. You will never guess this is a diary of an eighteen-year-old.

No comments: